PEACE IS A HUMAN RIGHT! US Peace Council Call for Action on Armistice Day Nov. 11th and Dec. 10th Human Rights Day
Monday, October 12th, the coordinating committee of "Peace and Planet" met in New York and discussed common concerns about the present conflicts in Ukraine and Syria. There are 15 countries already involved in the fighting. Two Nuclear weapon powers are facing each other. But: The Danger of an all out Nuclear War can be stopped through unified action.
WORLD WAR III Can be and Must be Stopped! We therefore call the global peace movement:
- Prepare Action for December 10th, United Nations Human Rights Day under the slogan PEACE IS A HUMAN RIGHT!
- Global actions on the local, regional and national level, leading up to December 10th.
US Peace Council and other US peace organizations call for ACTION!
NOVEMBER 11, end of World War I, be a Day of GLOBAL ACTION!
- Immediate diplomatic negotiations to end the conflict in Syria involving all interested parties, especially the SYRIAN GOVERNMENT.
- Removal of all NATO forces from the states bordering Russia. Dismantle NATO!
- Remove ALL foreign troops from Afghanistan.
Our banner be
- ALLIANCE TO STOP WORLD WAR 3.
- WHERE EVER WE ARE, WE MUST RAISE OUR UNITED VOICES. TOGETHER!
Alfred L. Marder, President, US Peace Council, email@example.com