Muammar Gaddafi's Prophecies & What He Did For Libya
"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in
Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned
it into a forest, where everything can grow.
eMy message to you… the people of Libya is… they are helping you to
kill me… but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my
message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready
to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at
It's good to look again at these 16 real reasons why Col. Gaddafi was killed:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and
loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his
parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the
government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi,
only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a
farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their
farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they
needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government
subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion
– now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the
state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she
is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank
accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US
$5,000 as child benefit upfront.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known
as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available
throughout the desert country.
If this is called "Dictatorship"… I wonder what type of leadership the
Share this… if it interest you.